Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Raining Rainbow Pepper

Dream Installment #5: The Raining Rainbow Pepper

The same night I dreamt about the conspiracy theorist, I had a dream in which I was a young boy, probably 8 or 9, showing my bride-to-be the ways of the world. We were living in the same run down part of the city that all my dreams took place in that night, and our house was just a rickety structure built off of the street over a huge canyon. I climbed out onto a piece of scaffolding with her, to look out over the beautiful view.  I wasn't scared of the drop, but she was. Above us floated a huge bell pepper.
We sat there, watching the giant pepper as it changed from being completely green, to being a bluish- purple, and then to red. As it changed, powdery liquid color dripped onto us. "You see, it's real color is red," I explained to my fiancée. As soon as it turned red, the green powder magnetically flew to it out of the air, coating it again.

As we climbed back into the house, my fiancée  slipped and almost fell. I tried to save her, but almost made her loose her grip because I got distracted looking at the sunset. Finally we both got back into the house, but she was mad at how careless I'd been, and I realized how badly she needed to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment