Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Big Country

I'm getting very excited to go back to Portland. Living on Vashon is definitely fun, but also a very mellow, and I feel like I'm at a retreat every day. I'm excited to drive down to Portland with my mom and sister. And I'm excited to return to my normal level of over-stimulation. And as soon I get there, I'm sure I'll miss the peace, quite, and carefree island life.




Here are a list of my favorite names (taken from my sticky notes):


Ida/ Ioda       Titus
Diderot          Xerxes
Appoline
Agamemnon    Tempelton
Pascal            Pluto
Lolita             Cosmo
Quentin          Hidlegard   
Basil              
Desmond
Fanny/ Ernest

My parents would have named me Cosmo if I'd been born a boy.




I've still been dreaming a lot. But the images are less exciting visually. Like, the other night it was just a dream where I was serving beer at the Red Bike to D Ku and Jensen, and I'd just had a baby and I was carrying it around but dropping stuff all the time... very weird.

Or I had one where I went to Santi's Bar Mitzvah.
Or where William and I were in a dance concert together. I might paint that one though, so I'll save it.


I love Vashon, but I'm excited to get back to the land of irritating college students.

No comments:

Post a Comment