Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Netflix Recommendations

It was recently pointed out to me that my netflix recommendations are.... somewhat comical.  Let's take a quick look:

Right..... not 100% sure where this one came from... other than that most of my rated movies are children's movies. This is one of many categories aimed at 2-4 yr olds, 5-7 yr olds, 7-11 yr olds etc.....



Love 'em.


Love 'em.


Love 'em.


Again, not quite sure where they got this one, but I'm sure they're right.



This is %100 where I'm at all the time with my movies. All the time. Love 'em!!!


Same with this category!!!



Again with the children's movies. I watch a lot of them.



I picked between this one and "Emotional Space-Travel TV-Dramas".... I'm into Battlestar and the like.



Someone complained to me the other day about how many blogs there are with people just masturbating over how much they love themselves. I think that is exactly what this blog is. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. dear the rest of the internet,

    this is what pro blogging looks like.

    sincerely,
    william

    ReplyDelete