Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Wonderful Things My Dad Sends Me

Here are a couple things my dad has sent me. Mostly old stuff, but enjoyable none the less. I'm going to leave out the music stuff he sends. I'll do another post for that (gotta keep things organized, ya know?)

Demon Cat:



Really old Reddit thing:

Mini horror movie my Dad titled "Creepy Kids":


Helping Johnny Remember from ashleigh nankivell on Vimeo.

A little something he titled "Stoner Light Video":


ENVISION : Step into the sensory box from SUPERBIEN on Vimeo.

Weird Star Trek video... It gets the weirdest at the end.



Star Wars remake that uses clips and soundtracks people send in, pasted together, to re-tell the movie. It's fairly strange.


Star Wars Uncut "The Escape" from Casey Pugh on Vimeo.

ok... that's all for now. I'm going to exclude a couple things that are particularly weird. But seriously, my dad's up on his internet so I figured I share some of the gems he has sent me over the last couple years.

No comments:

Post a Comment