Sunday, April 10, 2011

Some Music From Dad

As promised, here is a sampling of some of the music my dad has sent me:

Before I received the most recent mix-cd in the mail, my dad sent me this video and a link to some live Coco Rosie.



Scott Dunbar in two different videos. If you guys didn’t already know this, I love the accordion.





Now, I’m a sucker for good beatboxing.
Here’s one my dad sent me:



Sometime last year when I told my dad that I was into Die Antwoord, he responded with these videos of South African dubstep. Here’s the first one from that page. It’s about a widow mourning the death of her husband and trying to bring him back to life:


SPOEK MATHAMBO - WAR ON WORDS from spoek mathambo on Vimeo.

I’m not that into the second song. The third video is the artist talking about some Nike shoes that he’s advertising and his music. Just kinda a fun video.

Finally, a Reggie Watts video that has a Seattle dace crew in the background:

LOOSEWORLD x Waverly Films: Reggie Watts in F_CK SH_T STACK from LOOSEWORLD on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment