Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Captain's Log























Captain's Log
11:30pm
L17: The Dungeon


Recent Activity:
-Tweeting #twitter
-Dropping a class #slacker
-Avoiding a paper #slacker
-Avoiding the reading #slacker
-Looking at pictures of food I've taken #reallyhungry
-Looking at pictures of Hawaii #SPRINGBREAK2010
-Fantasizing about Hawaii #SPRINGBREAK2011
-Thinking about Twitter and how awesome it is #twitter
-Thinking about basketball #sports
-Thinking about The Blazers #underdogs
-Thinking about The Lakers #kobe
-Food
-Food
-Food














-I've been wanting a kitty! Really bad. And I have an ever-growing appreciation for dogs
-I'm currently procrastinating
-I made really cool shorts out of sweatpants today... I think I'll  take a picture of them as soon as I get home and post it. They're really goofy. Only a gross boy would wear them. And me.



















Missions (without code):



-Don't drop out
-Stay positive
-Eat ASAP (I WANT MAC AND CHEESE!!!!)
-Do my reading
-Stop thinking about Hawaii
-Stop driving like a testosterone-filled gotta-prove-how-badass-i-am dude when driving alone.
-Finish that paper that was due yesterday
-Clean my room
-Buy more conditioner
-Make a playlist that is half a third as hip as the mixes my dad sent me
-Finish the role of b&w i have in my camera and get it developed
-Put some pictures on Facebook
-Tweet often






1 comment: