Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Day
















I'll keep it "brief." I'm bored out of my mind but I don't actually have anything to say. Unlike my other blog posts?

 I've been in bed most of the day. I woke up at 7, thrilled to be going to down to portland, only to see 2 inches of snow outside, tree's blowing wildly in the wind, and my sister singing a song about how school was delayed two hours. Going to Portland has been delayed until tomorrow. My mom's in L.A. right now. She'll be visiting me in Portland on Friday. The only reason I didn't go with her to LA was that I originally thought I was going back to Portland last Sunday.  Now I wish I'd taken the opportunity to soak up the sun while I had the chance. Plus, a drive from L.A. to Portland = lots of good food and chit chat time with my mom (AKA bliss.)  I was in a bad mood this morning, but I've softened up with half a dozen episodes of "The IT Crowd."



I've spent all day in bed. Right now I'm eating pretzels dipped in cream cheese and drinking a beer (Full Sail Pale Ale- which makes me feel sooooo mature.) I've eaten tasty food today. A breakfast of apple crisp, a lunch of a delicious grilled sandwich, now this. I've decided to use my blog to talk about food a lot- which I'll start more when I get back to Portland and can upload all the pictures of food from my camera.

meanwhile.... Maia and I have been having daily photobooth photo shoots.  It's really fun and we laugh constantly.







2 comments:

  1. i like that the first paragraph begins with

    "I've been in bed most of the day."

    then the next admits

    "I've spent all day in bed."


    love the pix

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm appreciative of your ability to turn even my poor editing into a positive.

    ReplyDelete