Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Before It Happens Again (Part 2)

Now, in case you didn't know, this is part of a series and you might have missed Part 1 or Part 3. This is the best part though, so don't worry about it either way.

This series is an excerpt from a longer collection titled, "Simone Never Fully Learned the Dance":

 So I'll start with quickly slapping Allie... (seriously, you gotta click on all of these)

"What are you guys doing? I can't see!"

"Keep doin' what you're doin'. I'll just watch you."

 "Bam!" (I'm on the far right btw)

 I'm thinking 'monkey'.

 ...

 Just a quick butt wiggle...

... continuing to wiggle.

Yeah, you could say I got a comment like "you looked a little lost out there".... But whatever, I worked it.

2 comments:

  1. i actually just laughed harder than i have in months. like i just totally lost it. this is fucking amazing.

    ReplyDelete