Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Before It Happens Again! (Part 1)

So, the Winter Concert is going to happen next weekend. Maia and Dad are coming which is really exciting! Now, I would say 100% of my followers have seen me dance before, but for the billions of viewers who don't follow this blog, and haven't seen me dance, here is a little re-cap. Now, I don't feel bad posting a bunch of pics of just myself in the same way I would on facebook.  These pictures are from last Spring Concert, and I'm going to point out some themes:

This little sequence is one I'd like to call "Simone Falls Down for a lot of the Piece":

Center stage. 
(click on these to see the fun things my face does)
 (soo uncomfortable)
You guys keep dancing, I'm good down here.

Now here are two great action shots where you can tell I'm really trying to get some place:

What grace.


So, hold on tight, because there's a Part 2 (which is my personal favorite), and Part 3 (which is my least favorite, but obviously still really good.) And I just had a GREAT idea, which is, to do a true flashback series from some past dance performances... here's a sneak preview (but not THAT sneaky because it's also on facebook):


No comments:

Post a Comment