Saturday, June 1, 2013

Thank Yous

So, in the past four years (or, to be honest, my whole life) I have been terrible about sending thank you letters. Well, I haven't succeeded in sending any yet, but I've spent the last week making them.  I'm feeling very proud of them.  Here are a few:






Most of them are made from watercolored tissue paper, mod podge, and ink.  On the two with larger salmon I watercolored the salmon first. These don't really get the full texture, which is actually what I like best about them.  They are very textured.

Also, I'm reconsidering getting a salmon tattoo. I wanted to get one a couple years ago, just a little one some place discreet  Keep it stylized. Then when I told someone that, they got very negative and critical about fish tattoos in general. But now I'm reconsidering it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment