Saturday, September 25, 2010


Captain's Log
4:54pm
Crow's Nest of The Giant Peach

Status Report:

General wellbeing of the house-
-Fair... There's quite a bit of stress in general. Perhaps too much drinking.

Happenings on campus-
-Due to awesome weather today, there is quite a bit of activity on the front lawn. Lots of sunbathing. Lots of music. It was good fun
-I met someone I want to be friends with. She seems pretty awesome.
-CRAZY night on Thursday
-Quiet/Loving/Good-Friends-Only/SCARY night on Friday
-Prospective dance party tonight?
-Music listening time on Sunday

Mission Updates:

Recon Mission
Reference Code:"A32920"
Target: My black sports bra
Status: Turns out it was sitting under the dining room table the whole time- COMPLETED

In regards to all other missions- status still pending

New Missions:

Recon Mission
Reference Code:"My Sweatshirt"
Target: My sweatshirt
Description: It has a chicken on the front. It's not originally mine but it has lots of sentimental value. It's from my fri
end's Klezmer Band Camp. It's really Jewish. I love it. It's comfortable. It has a hood. I'm sad.
Status: On campus? No ideas.

Friend-O-Meter Mission
Reference Code: I'm thinking of SOOO many inappropriate ways to reference her/how I know her/how much I wanna be her friend.... but in case anyone ever sees this I'll stick with "Birdie"... because she kinda reminds me of a bird
Goal: See whether we're potential friends.
Chance of Success: Well... I can be pretty fucking charming when I put my mind to it... and I've already laid some pretty heavy bonding-groundwork. So... 7.553?

No comments:

Post a Comment